CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

19 May 2011

Friendship is everlasting

Best friends...
Friendship...
BFF...
The typical thing for every human especially...TEENAGERS..
LIKE US!!:D
A friend will
Be a shoulder to cry
A lips to laugh
Voice to laugh
Hand to hold
And courage to share...
Its something very sweet and lovely...
Cmon!Who don't love friendship...
Recently...i lost one of my friend...MY BEST FRIEND...
I love her so much...
But...what i can do?we can't force people to love us..
But still today
Even do she forgot me already,
I still remember her and love her...
How could i forgot someone who have brought a lot of memories and lesson to me?
I LOVE HER TILL TODAY...
She is forever my friend even do she wont and don't want to be or admit...
I LOVE HER
Because she is my BFF
:)I Miss Her So Much...
Im sure whoever read this also love your friend right?
No matter how they are,
How annoying they are
How ugly they are
How cold they are
How Bitchy they are...
They still there with us when we need them...
#loveyourfriend
:)

0 what people say:

Post a Comment