CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

15 May 2011

Love Spell

You make me smile for the weirdest reason,you make me laugh for no reason,but most of all you make ma love you without even trying.
Why you play this spell on me?
Is i ever did wrong to you?
You know...

Your spell make me crazy and flying in the cloud...
Its a sensation that i never felt before...
Its a passion that i have been dreaming to go through...
Its a warm feeling that i always wanted to feel...
Second by Second
Minute by Minute
Hour by Hour
Day by Day
Week by Week
Month by Month...
Year by Year...
My Love grew stronger...seems unbreakable but actually its a glass...
Its scratch sometime it also broke...
But i always have you to fix it...
By your Smile,
your Words,
your Move,
YOURSELF....
I LOVE YOU
There shouldn't be space in word I Love You
it should be ILOVEYOU...
So you could trust me by your heart...
Because there will be no space for cheating

0 what people say:

Post a Comment