CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

22 May 2011

Loving you is the best thing i ever done!

Today,this post is in PURPLE colour because the one i love LOVE PURPLE<3
Dear somebody that I love,
Every time I hear your voice you make me feel heavenly
You make me feel floating in the air
You make me feel running in the rainbow..
It such a good feeling...
The way you talk and sing...
The way your song playing in my heart and mind and absorbing in my skin...
The way your song touch my heart and hitting on my nerve while dancing in my vein...
It such a feeling nobody can do it like you do...
Like fire
Like rain
You drive me insane!
Every glare of your eyes make my heart skip a beat
it make me stunned for a minute...
Those pair of eyes,
Its very beautiful...
The brown eyes that turn greenish in the sun...sparkling more than the stars
Making the stars envy of you...
It like can see through me...
Can read me...
That smile...
So Perfect!!!
your lips perfectly shaped...perfectly in pink...
Your smile make me smile...
Even do im so sad...
Thank You for making me SMILE when i almost FORGOT how to do it.
Thank you for every moment you drag me into
Thank you for every smile that always bright up my day
Thank you for killing me a second with every glare you give...
You don't have to make a joke to make me laugh...enough with you around me...
I LOVE YOU and
Loving you is the best thing I ever done...
I love you
Jet'aime
Te'Amo
Aishiteru
I love you
Wo Ai Ni
Saya Sayang Awak....
FOREVER AND ALWAYS...

0 what people say:

Post a Comment