CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

30 May 2011

Friendship is The Best Part In Every Teenager Life

A star have 5 ends
A square have 4 ends
A triangle have 3 ends
A line have 2 ends
But our friendship is circle,
It have no ends...

Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say….
Isn’t this so true? – Imagine the times when you want to convey your emotions … But words just fail short ….to express the feeling …. Those are the times when the best friends can understand you completely and feel your emotions …. no words … just … ….heart to heart …. Such a Blessing to have such friends …. Or be one for others…..
“A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.”
~ Douglas Pagels
“Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things.”
~ Author Unknown
“A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.”
~ Donna Roberts
“True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.”
~ Dave Tyson Gentry
“A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.”
~ Grace Pulpit
“A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart.”
~ Heather Pryor
“The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away.”
~ Barbara Kingsolver
"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow, don't walk behind me, I may not lead, walk beside me and be my friend."
~ Albert Camus
Friend is a gift,better than any present you could buy,better than any present that you will wrap off from a glittery wrapper...Because A friend is priceless...its cannot be buy,it cannot be hold it cannot be seen...it can be feel...
"Knowledge cannot replace friendship,I rather be an idiot than lose you"-Partick Star to Spongebob(Spongebob Squarepants) 
Forever A Friend.We Will Walk Hands On Hands,Dance Together In Rain And Cherish Every Time We Have..

0 what people say:

Post a Comment